AOD Classes are not available for purchase in person at our studios. Advanced purchase is required. Online sales close 1 hour prior scheduled start time.
Signage is displayed at the entrance of all locations with regards to COVID-19, describing sanitation procedures, social-distancing guidelines and areas with limited or restricted access. In addition, everyone must adhere to the following:
• Check in procedure must be completed 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
• Late arrivals will not be permitted to take class.
• Arrive wearing dance attire.
• Lobbies and water fountains are closed.
• Temperature will be taken upon arrival along with a symptom screening.
• If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will be sent home immediately.
• Two daily questions will be asked:
° Have you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
° Have you experienced any cold like symptoms in the past 72 hours?
• Wearing a mask is mandatory for all students while in the building and during class.
• Barre work will be 6-feet apart in distance.
• Center work will have a 9- to 12-foot radius that will be marked.
• There will be no physical contact during class including corrections from faculty.
• When leaving barre please sanitize hands before going to center.
• No combinations will take place crossing the floor.
• Please exit studio promptly at the completion of class.
By participating in class, you agree to the following:I am aware that dance training and the stretching exercises associated with it place unusual stress on the body and carry with them the minor risk of injury. On behalf of myself, I assume the risk and agree that the Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education shall not be liable in any way for injuries sustained during attendance at the Centre or any of its related functions including virtual instruction.